God created us and wants to have a personal relationship with us.
David writes in Psalm 139:13-14, “For you [God] created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
But we are separated from God because of…
Our lives are spoiled by sin. When we sin, we rebel against God. Sin separates us from God, preventing us from knowing Him or experiencing His plans for our lives.
As the Apostle Paul writes in Romans 3:10-12, “There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”
But God has provided a way to restore us to Himself through…
God’s plan for our restoration is the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ as the payment for our sin.
As Jesus said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
Jesus paid the penalty for our sin to provide us with…
Jesus died on the cross in our place. But Jesus did not stay dead. He conquered death and the darkness of our sin and rose from the dead!
Jesus declared that He alone restores us to God when in John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
But, how do you do that?
You can accept Jesus as Lord and Savior by praying the following…
- “I Admit that I am a sinner.”
Romans 3:23 states that “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
- “I repent and turn from my sins.”
Matthew 9:13 states “For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners”
- “I believe that Jesus Christ died for me on the Cross and rose from the grave.”
Romans 10:9 states “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
- “I invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and control my life through the Holy Spirit.”
Ephesians 2:8-9 states, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.”
If you have prayed and accepted Christ, please let us know by sending us an email at acceptChrist@lessonsforus.com.
When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, …
- God sends his Holy Spirit to live within you and help you in your walk with God.
- You became a new person inside—your spirit is now alive in Christ!
- You have been set free from the power of sin, so you need no longer walk in darkness.
- You have become a child of God and a member of God’s family, the Church.
As you embark on your new relationship with Christ, you should…
- Study God’s Word—the Bible; start with the Gospel of John.
- Go to church, where you can grow in your knowledge of the Bible and enjoy the fellowship of other Christians.
- Pray. Prayer is simply talking with God. Express your love to God. Ask Him for His guidance in your life.
For more help, contact the following: